Instagram is important for business because it helps you to reach like individuals, & interested parties, Increase brand awareness, Increase customer engagement and loyalty.
Users are actively looking for your content! It’s just a matter of connecting and engaging with them.
Below are a couple steps you can use to take your profile to the next level.
- Set up your profile! Make sure you create a detailed bio and upload a profile picture.
- Follow and like pictures of like accounts. As many as possible!
- Hashtag every photo with up to 30 hashtags. Hashtags allow Instagrammers to discover content and accounts to follow, so using them is a good way to connect with new followers and increase engagement on your posts.
- Use trending hashtags.
- Instagram has turned civilians into photographers. Use your highest quality photos as often as possible and don’t be afraid to use filters.
- Keep your visual language consistent. Do you have an established color palette? A cool or warm tone in pictures? Your Instagram content and the editing effects and filters you choose should reflect the same.
- Add videos, boomerang clips, gif share and timelapse to keep things interesting.
- Add a geo-tag to your photos. Posts with a location receive 79% higher engagement than posts without.
Check out these awesome Instagram Marketing tools: