If you want your business to be found online follow these fool-proof steps. I’ve successfully gotten businesses to the top of Google Search by doing what I’ve outlined below.
Start beating out the competition now!
- Claim your local listings on Google and Bing and set up the accounts to the full extent.
- Create your Google listing here: https://www.google.com/business/
- Create you Bing listing here: https://www.bingplaces.com/
- Claim your business listing on theses review sites and ask customers/clients to leave reviews.
- Angie’s list
- Yellow Book
- If you have a website, optimize your site with Geo-Specific keywords.
- A Geo-Specific keyword is your service and product followed by your location. Ex. Plastic Surgeon in Surfside SC.
- Make sure that the Page Title, URL, H1 tag and page content of your pages include your geographic keyword phrase.
The most beautiful part is all of these are free!
Goodluck and leave your questions below!